All Leavens Automotive Group dealerships are open for business, with strict precautions in place to protect our customers and staff. We encourage you to book an appointment for inquiries to ensure your visit isn’t subject to longer wait times. Our team is also available here on our website, or by phone, to arrange appointments, test drives, and contact-free deliveries.
During these extraordinary times of social distancing and avoiding in-person contact, you may still have automotive needs and timelines that require a new or replacement vehicle. That’s why we’re happy to offer the option of contactless interaction with our sales team.
Locate the vehicle you are interested in on our website, and we will provide you with a full quote, featuring our upfront, negotiation-free price. A salesperson can perform a virtual walkaround of the vehicle of your choice over FaceTime or other video technology, answering any questions you may have.
Should you wish to visit the dealership, we recommend booking an appointment. However, it is not required. Our showrooms are sanitized regularly, and designated sales areas feature Plexiglas barriers. For your safety, all customer-facing staff wear face masks.
We are pleased to offer service appointments that minimize physical interaction or contact during this challenging time. Invoices are sent electronically and can be paid online, and your vehicle is sanitized when you drop it off, and before it is returned to you.
- When you arrive at the dealership, please pull up to the drive-through doors
- A Service Assistant, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle to check you in
- Your Service Advisor will call your mobile number to walk through your appointment details and to finalize your paperwork
- We will forego a signature on the work order, but your Service Advisor will note the time, date, and your authorization
- If you have arranged alternative transportation, (i.e., someone giving you a ride) we ask that you move to their vehicle, leaving your keys in yours
- If you are picking up a replacement vehicle, a representative will meet you with a disinfected replacement vehicle, with the necessary paperwork for you to sign – following the same precautions as the check in-process
Please book an appointment online or by phone to minimize your wait.
We are pleased to offer curbside pick-up for parts and merchandise that minimize physical interaction or contact. If you can’t make it to the dealership, we offer shipping as well.
- After you have placed an order with us, by either email or phone call, we will set-up a time for you to come by the dealership
- When you arrive at the dealership, please call us
- A parts associate, wearing personal protective equipment for added safety, will meet you at your vehicle and place your order close by for you to pick up